13 February 2012

13.2.12

Today I started with my VLCD shake which tasted terrible because I couldn't find my shaker and had to stir it and there was still lumps all in it! Yukk!

From that I thought I was going really good until about 1pm where my body was like fuck you go eat so I had a wholemeal sandwich with avocado, tasty cheese, turkey breast and pickles. Filled me up and then at about 5pm I had a space stick because my mum got them for my sisters lunches and I was like omg I haven't had one of these in forever I want one! So wasn't worth it tasted like complete crap. :/

Tomorrow hopefully I can do better I've got thing planned all day so I'll be on my feet and hopefully can ignore my cravings and achieve my goal of 80kgs by the end of Feb so I can start on the long haul of 70kgs.

Lostintransmission.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment