12 February 2012

Straving yourself is not that good of an idea

Yeah I know you all could of told me that, go suck a fat one alright? I have a new plan, I get a new one every couple of days but my birthday is on wednesday and I'm going out friday night so it is kind of important! I do want to look good so. . . I'm going to eat breakfast to get me through the day because I do way too much not to eat. It's not going to be a big breakfast or nothing so don't get your hopes up but I'm thinking like one of those VLDC Diet shake things (I have a whole lot atm) or like a piece of fruit just to get me up and running and then see how I go and if I'm like dying have either a cucumber or a carrot in the afternoon after the gym. I will let you all know how that goes for me later on. Lostintransmission.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment