10 February 2012

Straving myself

Alright yes I know it's the wrong thing to do and it can be really bad for me but not as bad as dying from a heart attack at twenty, I'm not going to fully starve myself, or maybe I will on and off but it's going to be a close to nothing diet, no that's not right because it's not going to be a diet it's going to become a life style because I am so fucking over being fat, I tried what everyone had told me to do and all it did was make me lose 5kgs but I'm still fat and this isn't be over exaggerating or anything this me being serious. I'm 85Kgs with a 86 waist like beached whale much? I need a change and this is going to be it, no more listening to what people think is good for you I'm going to lose this weight and be fucking beautiful because it is what I deserve. Lostintransmission.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment